Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Mother's Day Pictures!!

The other day, I had a very sweet eleven year old girl come to me to have her pictures taken to give to her mom for Mother's day..I was taken aback at first...I mean my daughters would never even think of it, but after talking to professionals in all walks of life, I've found that It's a trend...kids taking
themselves shopping to get their sweet little Mommy's a gift for Mother's Day from little necklaces at Walmart to high end boutique photographers.

Mother's Day photographs
aren't anything new, of course. I mean, what mom could resist their little angel's faces suppressing their huge surprise? But I was super impressed with my new buddy, Marie, who is forging new ground in finding the very best gift she can think of for the most important person in her life. 
  

No comments: